We’re going to start with the feature people most often notice: your eyes!
This spring and summer, eye color is all about being playful with exciting floral-inspired colors.
Eye color isn’t as difficult as you might think, as long as you apply some basic rules:
- Decide what eye look you want: natural, professional or glamorous.
- Decide if you want to apply your eye color in twos or threes.
- Always start with a base shade that covers your entire eyelid.
- Always use a lighter shade to highlight the area right underneath your brow.
- If you look in the mirror and are not comfortable with your eye look, just start over.
(This defeats the purpose of feeling good about yourself!)
I’m going to show you how to do a spring eye look, with some of those on-trend floral colors. (If you want to copy my choices, I’ll be using Mary Kay products. Feel free to substitute colors/brands to your liking.)